China Releases Footage Of “Mother of All Bombs” Dropped By Nuke Capable Jet

On Friday China unveiled video from a successful test of its most powerful non-nuclear weapon, dubbed the “Mother of All Bombs” in reference to a weapon previously used by US forces in Afghanistan.

The official Xinhua news agency published details of the weapon for the first time while calling it the “Chinese version of the ‘Mother of all Bombs’”.

It is reportedly 5-6 meters long and its massive weight means the delivery vehicle, in this case China’s H-6K long range nuclear capable bomber, can only carry one at a time.

While China has denied that it is a thermobaric bomb an explosive that uses oxygen in the surrounding air to generate a high-temperature explosion its incredible size mimics the 22,000-pound GBU-43 Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB) bomb that US forces dropped in Afghanistan’s Nangarhar province targeting a jihadist hideout tunnel complex in April of 2017.

Still frame from official test footage of the Chinese “MOAB”

While the Chinese bomb is long, it actually reportedly weighs less than the American version, according to military analyst Wei Dongxu, who was quoted by the semi-official Global Times further as saying, “The massive explosion that was generated would easily wipe out land fortifications.”

The short video of the test was published to the website of state arms manufacturer Norinco and shows the bomb producing a massive ball of fire and black smoke over a nondescript plain.

Chinese media gave no details as to the date, location or range of the bomb blast, but the video was first released on Chinese social media on Wednesday, Jan. 2.

It remains, however, the US is the only military that has ever actually used such an oversized non-nuclear device in battle.

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL REPORT – JR

https://www.infowars.com/china-releases-footage-of-mother-of-all-bombs-dropped-by-nuke-capable-jet/

Advertisements

Hacker group releases ‘9/11 Papers’, says future leaks will ‘burn down’ US deep state

The Dark Overlord hacker group has released decryption keys for 650 documents it says are related to 9/11, and promised that future leaks will have devastating consequences for the US ‘deep state’.

The document dump is just a fraction of the 18,000 secret documents related to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks believed to have been stolen from insurers, law firms, and government agencies.

The Dark Overlord initially threatened to release the 10GB of data unless the hacked firms paid an unspecified bitcoin ransom. However, on Wednesday, the group announced a “tiered compensation plan” in which the public could make bitcoin payments to unlock the troves of documents.

A day later, the Dark Overlord said that it had received more than $12,000 in bitcoin – enough to unlock “layer 1”and several “checkpoints,” comprised of 650 documents in total.

There are four more layers that remain encrypted and, according to the group, “each layer contains more secrets, more damaging materials… and generally just more truth.”

The hackers are asking for $2 million in bitcoin for the public release of its “megaleak,” which it has dubbed “the 9/11 Papers.”

By design, the “layer 1” documents – if authentic – do not appear to contain any explosive revelations. The publications focus mostly on testimonies from airport security and details concerning insurance pay-outs to parties affected by the 9/11 attacks. However, the data dump suggests that the group is not bluffing.

“Let this serve as more definitive proof that what we’re saying is true, and that we’re doing exactly as we promised you. Continue to keep the bitcoins flowing, and we’ll continue to keep the truth flowing,” they wrote in a message that included the decryption keys.

The documents – which were immediately scrubbed from Reddit, Pastebin and Twitter – are available for download on Steemit at the time of writing.

Shortly after releasing the decryption keys, the group posted an ultimatum addressed to “the nation-state of the United States of America and the greater deep-state.”

“To all the other parties involved (airlines, litigation firms, investigation firms, FBI, TSA, FAA, banks, security companies and more), we’re going to burn you down unless you begin to ‘play ball,’” the message reads.

Apparently angered by the fact that the ransom has not yet been met, the message warned: “We’re peeling these layers back like an onion. No one can save you except for us. Pay the f*** up.”

Although the group insists that it is financially motivated and not interested in “hacktivism,” they nonetheless expressed hope that continued crowd-funding would secure the full release of the 18,000 documents.

“We can’t allow the mainstream media to silence the truth any longer. We must ensure they’re propaganda is crushed by the truths we’re dealing today,” the hackers wrote after providing the decryption keys for “layer 1.”

The Dark Overlord claim to have hacked documents from not only major global insurers like Lloyds of London and Hiscox, but also Silverstein Properties, which owned the World Trade Center complex, and various government agencies.

The “megaleak” purportedly includes secret documents that were meant to be destroyed but were instead retained by legal firms, allegedly revealing “the truth about one of the most recognizable incidents in recent history.”

The group emerged in 2016 and has been responsible for numerous extortion schemes involving hacked data. The Dark Overlord infamously leaked an entire season of Netflix’s Orange is the New Black last year after a ransom was not met.

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL REPORT – JR

https://www.infowars.com/hacker-group-releases-9-11-papers-says-future-leaks-will-burn-down-us-deep-state/

BREAKING: Infowars Admits To Faking Acosta/Trump Confrontation Video: Releases RAW Footage

Sorry, we’ve been caught. You got us.

We tried to cover for Paul Joseph Watson but the attention this has attracted has become too much.

Here is raw, unaltered, non-doctored footage of the Jim Acosta/Donald Trump confrontation.

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL REPORT – JR

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-infowars-admits-to-faking-acosta-trump-confrontation-video-releases-raw-footage/

Judge Releases New Mexico Jihadists on Bond After Attorneys Complain of Racism

Five alleged Muslim extremists who are accused of training children to carry out school shootings have been released on bond after one of their attorneys complained that the men were only being targeted because they’re “black and Muslim,” as opposed to “white and Christian.”

Judge Sarah Backus said that prosecutors didn’t prove the alleged jihadists were “a danger to the community” and released them on a $20,000 “signature bond,” which means they won’t even have to pay the fee unless they violate the conditions of their release.

“The state argued that the 11 children at the compound were being trained to use guns as they prepared to attack teachers, law enforcement and others in institutions that the group considered corrupt,” reports the Albuquerque Journal.

Eleven malnourished children were found on the property while another child had died at his father’s hand “during a religious ritual intended to expel religious demons from his body.”

However, one attorney argued that the men were victims of Islamophobia and racism, commenting, “The NRA right now are telling us that guns are a good thing and that we should be training our teenagers to go ahead and use them, but now that we have someone who’s actually do that, and they’re not white, and they’re not Christian we think there’s some nefarious plan.”

“No one would bat an eye” if the men were white Christians, added Thomas Clark, attorney for Siraj Wahhaj.

Judge Backus appeared to show sympathy towards the alleged jihadists when she remarked, “Many people here live in unconventional ways.”

NBC correspondent Gadi Schwartz tweeted a video showing the tunnel underneath the compound.

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL REPORT – JR

https://www.infowars.com/judge-releases-new-mexico-jihadists-on-bond-after-attorneys-complain-of-racism/

Washington State Fusion Center accidentally releases records on remote mind control

When you send thousands of FOIA requests, you are bound to get some very weird responses from time to time. Recently, we here at MuckRock had one of our most bizarre gets yet – Washington State Fusion Center’s accidental release of records on the effects of remote mind control.

As part of my ongoing project looking at fusion centers’ investigations into Antifa and various white supremacist groups, I filed a request with the WSFC. I got back many standard documents in response, including emails, intelligence briefings and bulletins, reposts from other fusion centers – and then there was one file titled “EM effects on human body.zip.”

Hmmm. What could that be? What does EM stand for and what is it doing to the human body? So I opened it up and took a look:

Hell yeah, dude.

EM stands for electromagnetic. What you are looking at here is “psycho-electronic” weapons that purportedly use electromagnetism to do a wide variety of horrible things to people, such as reading or writing your mind, causing intense pain, “rigor mortis,” or most heinous of all, itching.

Now to be clear, the presence of these records (which were not created by the fusion center, and are not government documents) should not be seen as evidence that DHS possesses these devices, or even that such devices actually exist. Which is kind of unfortunate because “microwave hearing” is a pretty cool line of technobabble to say out loud.

You know what’s even cooler? “Remote Brain Mapping.” It is insanely cool to say. Go ahead. Say it. Remote. Brain. Mapping.

Just check the detail on these slides too. The black helicopter shooting off its psychotronic weapons, mapping your brain, broadcasting your thoughts back to some fusion center. I wish their example of “ELF Brain stimulation” was a little clearer though.

It’s difficult to source exactly where these images come from, but it’s obviously not government material. One seems to come from a person named “Supratik Saha,” who is identified as a software engineer, the brain mapping slide has no sourcing, and the image of the body being assaulted by psychotronic weapons is sourced from raven1.net, who apparently didn’t renew their domain.

It’s entirely unclear how this ended up in this release. It could have been meant for another release, it could have been gathered for an upcoming WSFC report, or it could even be from the personal files of an intelligence officer that somehow got mixed up in the release. A call to the WSFC went unreturned as of press time, so until we hear back, their presence remains a mystery.

We’ll keep you updated once we hear back, and you can download the files yourself on the request page.

VIEW THE LINK FOR THE ORIGINAL REPORT – JR

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2018/apr/18/fusion-center-em/

CNN releases emails to push back on claim about ‘scripted’ town hall question

CNN released emails from a network producer on Friday that contradict a Florida high school student’s claim that the network scripted a question that he was supposed to ask at a televised town hall event this week.

Colton Haab, a survivor of last week’s mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., said Thursday on Fox News that CNN had initially asked him to “write a speech and ask questions” for the event but that a producer ultimately scripted a question for him. CNN has denied that claim.

According to Business Insider, CNN and Haab agreed on the question that he would ask at the town hall. His father, Glenn Haab, pulled his son out of the event after the network refused to let the student read a lengthy speech.

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL REPORT – JR

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/375401-cnn-releases-emails-to-push-back-on-claim-about-scripted-town-hall-question