Only 13% of Migrant Families Attending Deportation Hearings

The vast majority of migrant families are skipping their deportation hearings, as the crisis at the southern border reaches epic proportions and a quarter of family claims are proving to be fraudulent.

A stunning 87 percent of purported family units are ignoring court orders to attend hearings to determine the legitimacy of their asylum claims, according to the Washington Times.

“Nathalie R. Asher, the acting chief of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s deportation branch, said those numbers come from a new pilot program in 10 cities where her agency has tried to speed hearings for new migrant families that have shown up at the border this fiscal year,” the Timesreports.

“ICE and the Justice Department tested out a last-in, first-out model in the pilot program, hoping to see if faster deportations could stem the flow of migrant families.”

Those who miss their hearings are ordered “deported in absentia,” however, resources to locate them and enforce the law are virtually non-existent.

“Family units are not appearing in great numbers,” Asher told the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Meanwhile, the tide of migrants arriving at the southern border is only growing.

“In the last week, Border Patrol had the highest single-day total of apprehensions in FY19—over 5,200—and the single largest group of 421 illegal aliens,” Customs and Border Patrol announced on Thursday.

https://www.newswars.com/only-13-of-migrant-families-attending-deportation-hearings/

Advertisements

Pentagon moving 250 active-duty troops to Eagle Pass, Texas, because of migrant caravan

The Pentagon is moving 250 active duty troops to the border town of Eagle Pass, Texas, in advance of the arrival of a new caravan of migrants, according to a statement Wednesday by Defense Department spokesperson Capt. Bill Speaks.

The move reflects President Donald Trump’s mention of a “human wall,” but comes amid increasing frustration among Pentagon leaders with the continued border requests from Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

Under the new directive, the troops will be moved from Arizona to Texas and — in a sign of the Pentagon’s frustrations — will not represent an increase in the overall number of U.S. troops assigned to the border mission.

Nielsen said in a statement Tuesday that a caravan of 2,000 immigrants was approaching the Texas border, and that the Department of Homeland Security will “take all steps to ensure the safety and security of law enforcement personnel” at the border.

She asked Customs and Border Protection on Monday for forces to reinforce the area where the caravan may attempt to cross into the U.S.

Earlier this week, the Texas Department of Public Safety sent state troopers to Eagle Pass in advance of the caravan’s arrival.

“Acting Secretary of Defense Shanahan has authorized the repositioning of approximately 250 active duty military personnel from current border security support missions in Arizona to the vicinity of the Eagle Pass [Ports of Entry],” Speaks said in the statement. “This support is being provided under existing authorities and in accordance with previously approved requests for support.”

Trump tweeted about sending military personnel to the border Tuesday morning: “Tremendous numbers of people are coming up through Mexico in the hopes of flooding our Southern Border. We have sent additional military. We will build a Human Wall if necessary. If we had a real Wall, this would be a non-event!”

The additional troops will be military police, medical personnel, and engineers who will support hardening the ports of entry, according to the Pentagon’s statement.

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL REPORT – JR

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/pentagon-moving-250-active-duty-troops-eagle-pass-texas-because-n967546

UK Deploying Royal Navy To Stop Migrant Invasion

Britain’s Home Secretary Sajid Javid called on the Royal Navy Thursday to help control the hundreds of migrants crossing the English Channel as he faces increasing political pressure to deal with the migrant situation.

Javid, along with other British authorities, asked the Ministry of Defence for assistance after an increase in migrants were reported to be crossing the channel from France to England on small boats in 2018.

The United Kingdom’s move sends a forceful message as the number of migrants attempting to cross into the U.K. illegally by boat was roughly 434 in the past three months alone, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Britain’s Home Office announced Wednesday that 539 migrants attempted to cross the border through the Channel in 2018, according to the WSJ.

“We need to send a very clear message to people that if they embark on this journey, they are taking their life into their own hands,” Javid said in a statement Wednesday.

Secretary of State for Defence Gavin Williamson responded by dispatching the HMS Mersey, an offshore patrol vessel of the British Royal Navy, to patrol the waters while the Royal Air Force will be responsible for patrolling the airspace.

Home Secretary Sajid Javid meeting Border Force staff on board HMC (Photo by WPA Pool / Pool via Getty Images)

Javid faced criticism for comments he made regarding the migrants, in which he asked if those making the journey across the English Channel were “genuine” refugees and questioned why they didn’t first seek asylum in France.

“Because France is not a country where anyone would argue it is not safe in any way whatsoever, and if you are genuine then why not seek asylum in your first safe country?” Javid said on a trip to Dover, England.

British police announced Wednesday that the National Crime Agency arrested a 33-year-old Iranian national and a 24-year-old British man “on suspicion of arranging the illegal movement of migrants across the English Channel into the UK.”

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL REPORT – JR

https://www.infowars.com/uk-deploying-royal-navy-to-stop-migrant-invasion/

Firemen Flee After Being Attacked by Migrant Youths in Multicultural Molenbeek

Firemen were forced to flee after migrant youths in the multicultural suburb of Molenbeek, Brussels attacked them with stones and fireworks.

A house in the area even burned to the ground because firemen had to wait too long for police protection.

“We are really tired of this ‘New Year’s tradition,’” Eric Labourdette, a spokesman for the fire brigade union told Belgian newspaper HLN, adding “They call us for small fires and attack us while we want to help.”

“Clearly, no control is possible in that neighborhood,” said Labourdette, adding that youths started dumpster fires, repeatedly set fire to the suburb’s main Christmas tree while also looting local shops.

Regional Interior Minister Pieter de Crem called for a police crackdown on the area to prevent its further detoerioration.

Molenbeek is a notorious no-go zone where white people are made to feel unwelcome (in one of Europe’s major capital cities). The town has a large Muslim population, with the main “minority” group being of Morrocan heritage.

Molenbeek also provided a safe haven for the only surviving Paris massacre terrorist, Salah Abdeslam, who hid there for months after helping to slaughter hundreds of people.

When police arrested Abdeslam in Molenbeek they were pelted with projectiles by his supporters who considered him to be a “hero”.

Teachers who work in the area also revealed that the majority of their students referred to the Paris and Brussels attackers as “heroes”

An Islamic terrorist who attempted to blow himself up at a train station in Brussels in June 2017 also lived in Molenbeek. Numerous accomplices and plotters of the Paris massacre lived in Molenbeek.

As we previously reported, 99 vehicles were also set on fire in the migrant-heavy Paris suburb of Saint Denis on New Year’s Eve while clashes with police were also reported.

Setting fires and throwing fireworks at people in the street has become a favored leisure activity for migrant youths in cities across Europe, proving once again that integration and “diversity” has completely failed.

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL REPORT – JR

https://www.infowars.com/firemen-flee-after-being-attacked-by-migrant-youths-in-multicultural-molenbeek/

Number Of German Gun Licenses More Than Double During Migrant Crisis

The German government has been struggling to contain a rise in violence and social anxiety that rocked Europe’s wealthiest nation since Europe’s refugee crisis started just over three years ago, when Chancellor Angela Merkel first announced her “open doors” policy in response to a wave of refugees fleeing Syria, Afghanistan and North Africa. The result: German citizens are now rushing to obtain basic firearms licenses.

According to a report from Deutsche Welle, rising perceptions of “insecurity” were cited as a driving factor in the increase of issued firearms licenses. Some have suggested that the trend could trigger situations similar to the US, where gun violence has become a major social problem.

German authorities issued more than 600,000 weapons licenses, representing an increase of 130% since 2014, according to the latest figures published by Redaktionsnetzwerk Deutschland (RND). For perspective, there were only 261,332 licenses in 2014.

Separately, German authorities have been struggling to deport criminal migrants. One troubling example was recently highlighted by Germany’s Bild newspaper: one illegal migrant who arrived in Germany more than 20 years ago had managed to avoid deportation despite being accused of 542 criminal acts. The reason? German authorities can’t figure out which country to deport him to. Meanwhile, during this bureaucratic fiasco, the migrant was allowed to roam free.

Despite the migrant chaos, some German officials are even more worried that more weapons in citizens’ hands could transform the country into a hellhole of death and destruction.

“We must be careful not to get American conditions in Germany,” said Jörg Radek, deputy chairman of police union GdP, referring to widespread gun violence in the US. “There is a danger that weapons will not be used properly and that their owners will endanger themselves.”

And so, 3 years after what arguably was the biggest mistake made by a German political leader in almost a century, the country is sinking ever faster into a social, economic and demographic bog. The failed immigration policies by Merkel have triggered one of the largest moves by the country’s civilian population to acquire guns. And it’s not just Germany: a quick look at the old continent’s other nations shows that a storm is coming to Europe, and 2019 is shaping up as the trigger year.

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL REPORT – JR

https://www.infowars.com/number-of-german-gun-licenses-more-than-double-during-migrant-crisis/

Finland Shocked by Migrant Grooming Gangs Assaulting Young Girls

A series of sexual attacks against teenage and even preteen schoolgirls, with the suspected involvement by migrants from the Middle East, has shaken Finland, prompting condemnation from top-ranking politicians including Prime Minister Juha Sipilä and President Sauli Niinistö.

A group of eight immigrants suspected of brutally raping and sexually assaulting schoolgirls over a prolonged period of time have been arrested in the Finnish town of Oulu. According to the police all the men came to Finland as asylum seekers or refugees, some from the Middle East, national broadcaster Yle reported.

The alleged abusers are aged 18-40, whereas their victims were all aged under 15, with the youngest only 10 years of age. At least some of those detained have already received Finnish citizenship.

“We are talking about a period several months,” police commissioner Markus Kiiskinen told the newspaper Kaleva. “The suspected crimes are extremely violent and are exceptionally high-level,” Kiiskinen added.

Oulu deputy police chief Arto Karnaranta admitted that he has never seen anything similar in his nearly 38-year-long career as a police officer.

“It constitutes extremely serious aggression against minors. I haven’t seen anything similar in my entire career,” Karnaranta said.

Deputy police chief Karnaranta urged the public in Oulu to keep calm and not to take matters into their own hands, but instead let the police handle the case.

The police in the city of Oulu released an official message to young girls and their parents, warning them of foreign men contacting the young girls on social media and luring them in to situations where they are raped and sexually abused.

More arrests are expected, according to the Oulu Police Department.

Prime Minister Juha Sipilä condemned the terrible sexual assault, calling the events “outrageous”, as well as an “inhuman act of incomprehensible evil” in a tweet.

In an official statement, Sipilä elaborated that a number of foreigners are suspected of “the worst crime” against children under the age of 15. Sipilä called integrity a “fundamentally important issue”, pledging that criminals will receive their due sentences regardless of their ethnicity. The prime minister also stressed that penalties for sexual offences against children must be in line with people’s perception, stressing that a bill to increase punishment has been submitted to parliament.

This message was in effect echoed by President Sauli Niinistö, who called the crimes “shocking in their inhumanity”, the daily newspaper Ilta Sanomat reported. According to Niinistö, Finland must muster strength to fight this “evil.”

“This should not be happening in Finland,” Interior Minister Kai Mykkänen told the newspaper Iltalehti.

Mykkänen said that Finnish society must “find ways to prevent similar cases” and claimed harsher sentencing one of the ways to go.

According to Mykkänen, the authorities should take a closer look into immigrants’ attitudes.

“Education and work are of course already being done for integration, but we still have to look at what can be required more clearly in the attitudes, looking into ways in which those who move here can become committed to our values,” Mykkänen said.

Sometimes it feels like nothing can shock you, but this case certainly does,” law professor Johanna Niemi of Turku University said.

The Finnish government is currently working on toughening punishment for sexual crimes where children are victimised, as well as a new legislation that would allow quicker deportation of criminal foreigners.

According to Statistics Finland, foreign nationals are disproportionately represented in sex crime statistics. In 2017, 693 Finnish citizens were suspected of rape, compared with 286 foreign nationals.

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL REPORT – JR

https://www.infowars.com/finland-shocked-by-migrant-grooming-gangs-assaulting-young-girls/

German Town Hall Shuts Down After Migrant Repeatedly Terrorizes It

A town hall in Steinhagen had to close several times after an asylum seeker was terrorizing it. “As soon as an employee sees the man coming, we close the town hall,” Mayor Besser tells a local newspaper.

Employees of the town hall informed the police several times. For example, the man shouting loudly in front of the town hall. He was arrested several times and released.

Previously, he had insulted and threatened some employees. Already in the past few weeks, the man had shouted and rioted in the town hall numerous times. Because of that, he already had a house ban there.

Read more

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL REPORT – JR

https://www.infowars.com/german-town-hall-shuts-down-after-migrant-repeatedly-terrorizes-it/

MS-13 Gang Member Busted in AZ Says He Used Migrant Caravan for Cover

Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents arrested an MS-13 gang member who said he traveled through Mexico with the migrant caravan.

Agents assigned to the Ajo Station apprehended an illegal alien on November 27 after he crossed the border from Mexico. The agents transported the migrant to the station for a biometric background investigation, according to information obtained from Tucson Sector Border Patrol officials.

During the investigation, the agents identified the man as 30-year-old Wuilson Lazo-Ramos, a Honduran national. Agents reported the man has tattoos indicating membership in the Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) gang. He also has a conviction from a court in Maricopa County, Arizona. The court sentenced Lazo to 30 days in jail and two years probation on the weapons offense.

Officials reported that Lazo claimed he traveled through the “dangerous parts of Mexico” with the migrant caravan “for his safety.” He said he left the group at the border and crossed illegally on his own because “he has a criminal record” in the U.S., officials stated.

Lazo is now in federal custody pending possible prosecution for immigration violations.

Read more

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL REPORT – JR

https://www.infowars.com/ms-13-gang-member-busted-in-az-says-he-used-migrant-caravan-for-cover/

Tijuana Shuts Down Migrant Caravan Shelter

The city government of Tijuana announced Saturday that it has closed down a migrant shelter at a sports complex close to the U.S. border that once held about 6,000 Central Americans who hope to get into the U.S.

Officials said all the migrants were being moved to a former concert venue much farther from the border. The city said in a statement the sports complex shelter was closed because of “bad sanitary conditions.”

Experts had expressed concerns about unsanitary conditions that had developed at the partly flooded sports complex, where the migrants had been packed into a space adequate for half their numbers. Mud, lice infestations and respiratory infections were rampant.

Read more

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL REPORT – JR

https://www.infowars.com/tijuana-shuts-down-migrant-caravan-shelter/

Migrant Caravan Set To Storm US Border Due To Mexico Eviction

The Mexican government has asked the migrant caravan to move to a new location, further from the U.S. border and away from Tijuana’s tourist area, but a majority of the group refused to leave and instead look to make a run for America over the weekend.

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE FULL REPORT – JR

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-tomorrow-migrant-caravan-set-to-storm-us-border-due-to-mexico-eviction/